iExpressions combine the power of After Effects expressions with the convenience of effects or plugins. They allow you to use expressions without writing any code. Instead, each iExpression comes with an interface, as you know it from effects or plugins, where you control everything using adjustable parameters.
more than 100 iExpressions in seven categories
Tutorials using iExpressions
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 1: wiggles
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 2: linking and beat detection
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 3: random text
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 4: physics simulations
- The Pendulum iExpression (at motionworks.com.au)
- Animating to Music - part 1 (at sternfx.com)
- Animating to Music - part 2
- Create a Dynamic 3D Title Intro using iExpressions and 3D Extruder
- 12 Linking Quick Tips
- 7 Physics Simulation Tips
- 13 Layer Placement Tips
- Skating Logo - part 1 (at Aetuts+)
- Skating Logo - part 2 (at Aetuts+)
- Create Your Own Little Fuzzy Friends (at Aetuts+)
Expressions are an important part of the serious After Effects user's workflow but can be daunting for many users, especially beginners. iExpressions is an easy-to-use tool that harnesses the power of expressions without the need for writing or understanding code, allowing all users to harness their power
I think its one of the best implementation of expressions into AE workflow. Its logical, easy to use and harness much power and possibilities.
iExpressions rock! They take your work to the next level. You really owe it to yourself to try iExpressions - it makes creating Expressions in AE a cinch. It's about time someone created something like this for AE.
If you have iExpressions already installed, visit http://aescripts.com/iexpressions to download and install the most current trial version (green "TRY" button on the right). Your old installation can simply be replaced. Your installed license is automatically detected and does not need to be entered again.